Thursday, December 9, 2010

I ain't got no car and I've got one pair of jeans,

Liberation came in the form, of me being the only one on the entire floor this morning at 10.30 am sharp.
Everyone else seemed to be liberated from their misery yesterday afternoon after Bio 3, but I still had English Lit the following day (which is today!)
So after Bio 3 yesterday, I went home and still had my very last Lit tuition.
I've been so blessed with having two private tutors this years, Ms. Monny and Teacher Karen.
Both wonderfully patient teachers, both entirely God-sent.

So Lit was actually quite fun to write today.
Didn't even really feel like an exam except the fact that there was a slight time constraint.
Yet I still managed to pull through, thank You Jesus! xD
It felt like I was writing stories, like old times.

Really really fun and the fact that I was the only one in the class sitting for the exam was really fun.
So quiet though. :/
And the final essay I had to write was actually about love.
I mean how cool is that!
Was fun, was fun.

Definitely do not regret taking English Lit for SPM.
So yeah, as of now I'm unofficially free! Yayyy!
Now i need to pack my stuff for Hong Kong.
I can't believe I'll be meeting Donald in one weeeek! ;)

Oh and it was Jia Lynn's birthday two weeks ago!
We has dinner at Tarbush in Empire! xD
Isn't the name just so cute?
Tarbushhhhhh!

It was a turkish restaurant and the Turkish food was actually pretty nice!






















































































































































































































































































































































































































See ya! (:

No comments: