Thursday, November 25, 2010

This is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night,


Hi!

















I know I said I wouldn't be back till Dec 15th and really, I'm not even supposed to be touching this keyboard right now.
But let's just say today was one really, really tiring day and yeah the computer called my name.

So here I am!
















Praise Jesus I got 29/40 for my Sejarah Paper 1. xD

Mind you, I never ever get this high for my usual Sejarah exams so naturally, I'd be quite ecstatic.
















Oh yeah!
And another thing.
Mummy
might be taking all 3 of us to Hong Kong.
I'd be going to the happiest place on earth and giving Mickey a hug and finally meeting Donald in person!

That's why I have to wake up at 5 tomorrow to make my passport. xD





















Oh well.
Oh yeah!
I find the picture below really inspiring.
I even printed the words onto a bookmark to remind myself constantly how much Jesus loves me.
And yes, He loves you too!














See ya! (:

No comments: