Friday, December 31, 2010

Seventeen came way too soon now I'm staring at this empty room and say I'll be forever Yours,

One thing two-oh-one-oh taught me was to smile with my teeth.
I've never smiled with me teeth before (in pictures, that is) prior to REVAMP camp in June.
True story.





















See ya! (:
(This time, I'm saying a big huge 'see ya!' to the end of high school life, dirty canteen and late recesses, school uniforms, school beginning in the first week of January, the end of 2010, the end of a decade, the end of bad habits and sadness and anger)

Yes truly,
this is just the beginning of something really really awesome that is yet to come!
God bless the person reading this! (:
And here's to bringing in 2011 with truckloads of smiles and laugher, (:

Till then,
see ya! (:

No comments: