Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm here to tell you there is a rainbow,

Hi!

Honestly, I'm a blessed individual.
We may not have everything together, but together, we have it all. (:

















So yeah!
Yesterday, I got myself a haircut.
It cost me all but 5 bucks! (:

Downside: It took me 2.5 hours! :O
Upside: The guy was super cute, and his hairrrr! xD















The fella who gave me my haircut was pretty slowwww.
He had to get his sifu to help every 3 minutes or so.
And did he have to wash my hair for 30 minutes and blowdry it for another 30?!!!

Wow.

But i'm okay with my new hair and he is afterall kinda cute so i'll forgive him.
Nyeknyeknyek.













Oh!
And i've just posted up my story on Wattpad.com
It's called 'Move On'.
Feel free to read it if you have nothing to do, i'll appreciate it! (:

http://www.wattpad.com/819764-move-on

See ya! (:

No comments: