Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If we ever meet again,

THIS SHALL BE A RELATIVELY SHORT POST AFTER MY LONG HIATUS, ;D



















Ever tried Double Dutch icecream?
It's got marshmallow, chocolate, vanilla, and cashewnut.
In short, its really really gooooooooooooood ;D
I just finished one big cup of it. *rubs tummy in satisfaction* :D


Oh oh, and if you are a fan of American Idol like me,
you'd love Andrew Garcia!




















Or maybe it's just me...
But he's very good lah! ;D

And i just found out he made the top 24!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

On another random note,
the other day I went to Celebrity Fitness.









This guy was working out like crazy to Lady Gaga's Starstruck.



















And now, I'm hooked on that song. ;D

Makes me wonder who compiles the playlist of songs for gyms.
I wanna be that person!
;D

So Starstruck,

No comments: