Sunday, February 21, 2010

Your voice is the soundtrack of my summer,

My past few days; let me sum them up in pictures ;D

















I would've named this baby Tyler if I didn't have to give him back. ;(
Long story, sad story ;(






















Isn't this just utterly adorable?
My little sister coloured it, cho cuteeeee! ;D

















Look hard, do you spot the heart? ;D

















And here's the little angel herself! ;D

















Don't ever come here!
The food is SO salty!
Anyways, we went here for my birthday dinner/

















My SO SUPER SALTY Salmon Teppanyaki.

















Later, when we finally got home from a long day at Ikea, there were fireworks outside my house!
I managed to get two really ugly shots of them, stupid 0.3 MP cameraphone! ;P
































My birthday cake, yeshhh, i noe i'm OLDDDD ;D

















MAKE A WISH ;D
































It's Pandan Layer Cake,
and its gooooood! ;D
So gooood, that i had double takes,
almost went for the third.
Lucky me i have self-restrain.
;D

















And because i'm the birthday girl,
I get to eat one of the only two lonely cherries on my cake!





































Me and Mummy, very blurry.
















Me and Mummy, still VERY blurry i noe..

















Me and Jia Lynn





















Me and Ah Yi, my little monster!


So today's the first day I live my life being seventeen.
And i feel...
happy ;D

No comments: