Saturday, November 28, 2009

Today is, oh today is, today is too quiet in my town,

Hey, did you know?
















That Ikea is a beautiful place. ;)
















YOU are here, in Ikea.
















One sock for you, one sock for me.
















Little holes we hide in, little holes that we peek through.
Oh great, now I see you.















You'll find that in the Mother's Room.

















Lots of love to share all round.















Pretty, ;D
















Spots and height. :)
















Blue trunk.

















Blue star.















A birthday hat.
















Lighted Christmas tree.
















:)















Ikea's ice cream's are the best i've ever had!



Oh, my mom bought that for my cousin sister.
She's getting married in a week.
;)

































I am so full right now.
Thank you Pralad for all the yummy sushi! ;D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas~! :D

If you ever felt the urge to talkcock =), come chat at http://www.cbox.ws/?kennysia