Thursday, February 25, 2010

All the single ladies, all the single ladies, now put your hands up,


GUESS WHAT?


My Astro spoiled ;(
I would've been watching American Idol RIGHT THIS SECOND if not for,











Oh well, i'll YouTube them on Fridayyyyyyy instead.








































I know right, i'm such a betrayer.
I actually have two numbers. :D


JASLENA
ME

So what house are you in? Wait, wait let me guess.
Bendahara.
Oh... You running tomorrow?
Ya. Oh, guess what? I'm wearing a Temenggung shirt, having a Syahbandar number, and am actually Bendahara.
Confused.
:D


We had the Fourian run today and I got number thirty-three.
No number to brag there but yeah, i didn't expect it either.
I know, it's still quite bad but considering I didn't expect to be anywhere near the top 50,
i'm happy for thirty-three.
Congrats to all who ran, i'm so proud of yaaaa! ;D



After which we went shopping at Taipan; me, Shu Run and Pam.
Had lunch at MY KOPITIAM,
then we went shopping.

Here's what i bought,
















Watermelon earrings, RM 3.90 at Sense Boutique

















Green Top, RM 20 at Blueberry Boutique


















Black Shorts, RM 26.90 at Amour



I'm feeling very satisfied right now ;D
Had so much fun hanging out with Pam and Shu Run today,
but i bet i must have annoyed them with my umbrella.
I forgot it so many times, i'm so old.
I guess being seventeen really impairs my memory huh.



Oh yeah.
Before i forget,

















This is what I got from Tania for my birthday.
Handmade man, fuyohhhhhh!


















And Pammieeeeeelalalalalalalalaaaaaa got me these earrings!


So thank you Pam, love ya Tania and hugs to everyone who wished me and actually remembered my seventeenth birthday last Sunday.
Love you all,

No comments: