Friday, November 20, 2009

Well, baby, I've been here before. I've seen this room, and I've walked this floor,




















I just typed and printed my resignation letter.
I feel quite sad, actually.
I'll only have been working in Sushi King for a mere one hundred and sixty seven hours.

I'll miss the kitchen crew,


Saroj, the cute one.
Pralad, the one always saying "Hello" and the one with good advice.
Mangal, the one who claims he's from China.
Ajoy, the one who loves heavy metal.
Zevry, the French dude who likes teasing and calls me Anna Montana.
Kakak, (Maznah) who is pregnant and likes eating ice cubes.
Indra, who looks quite fierce.


I'll miss the service crew,

ALREADY LEFT
Tao, the one who's always got a sheepish grin for idunnowhy.

Daniel, the one who always looks quite blur.

STILL AROUND
Rama, the big black guy who's always in black.

Uncle, the one who brings a briefcase to work.
Ummi, the new one.
Yunie, the one we all love.
Brandon, the new friend.
Joshua, the dishwasher.
Izzat, the dishwasher #2
Joyce, the hungry one.
Sir, the one always saying, "Senyum, senyum"

I'll miss,

Saroj's smile, Pralad's advices, Mangal's T-shirt (the same one he wears every single day), Ajoy's laidbackness, Zevry's teasing, Kakak's small talk, Indra's 'fierceness', Uncle's "Today until what time? Closing?", Yunie's "Lapar lah. Bosan lah.", Brandon's purple hairtie, Izzat's randomness, Joyce's hunger, Sir's kindness.

I think.

I'm gonna miss them.
More than just a bit.

No comments: