Monday, November 2, 2009

The first cut is the deepest, baby i know,

I hate to whine,
but my feet do hurt.

Started work today.
I'll never ever look at waitressing the same way ever again.
Waitresses and waiters are people with legs of steel, i suppose.
My first day at work and I've already gotten myself two souvenirs at the back of my heels, - blisters.
And the worst part was i took my shoes off to rest my feet after work, and then I saw blood on the inside of my shoes.
Blisters hurt.
And my feet hurt too.
Especially during the peak hours, namely lunch and dinner when there's quite a lot of people and you run here and there, and there and there,
but then again it's quite fun also lah.
Maybe ask me again in three days and my answer would be different lah, but for now I'm actually quite happy I decided to work.
I can say that I actually learnt a few things today.
One of them was how to not get angry at a customer who is angry with you.

I love my job,
for now lah.

No comments: