Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Want To Put On My My My My My Boogie Shoes,
















I love So You Think You Can Dance! x)
I can't dance, but I like downloading songs from the show and dancing in front of my mirror no matter how ridiculous I look.
Its fun!
And I love SYTYCD Season 7, currently hooooooked on it!
Kent, Billy, Jose, Robert = WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Where does SYTYCD import such hawttt dancers? :O
And that's exactly how I spend my Tuesday evenings. (:














I got my SPM results today.
I was alone when I took it 'cause I went at about 2+ when everybody else went at 10.
I had college and I didn't wanna skip because I already skipped on Monday for my driving test.
Which I failed. :'(
Anyway, on a lighter note, I got 6A1B3C.
I'm happy. (:
Its not straight A's.
But I've never been a straight A student so this came as somewhat of a surprise.
All glory be to God.
I couldn't have done it without Him. (:




















Now.
Onto the sad part.
I failed my slope part of the driving test on Monday.
It feels terrible to fail.
I cried my eyeballs out. :/
Gonna retest on the coming Monday.
I really wanna get my P.
Lord, please let me pass this time.
Thank You Lord. (:

No comments: