Monday, March 7, 2011

I saw you talking on the phone, I know that you are not alone,


Hi!

I miss my friends.











I haven't seen them in approximately 7084800 seconds.
No kidding. :/
That's: 1968 hours/ 11.7 weeks/ almost 3 months/ 82 days/ forever.

I can't stand it anymore.
Seeing pictures of them in Facebook makes me feel kinda left out, I'm not lying.
They seem so happy.
















Being busy with college is no fun at all.
So, to anyone reading this who has yet to step foot in college, please please count your blessings.
It's not easy here in college.
But i think the hardest part is missing everyone whom I hold so dear to my heart.

It hurts.
Seriously does.
:'(
But all that aside, I have a good feeling I'll be seeing familiar faces sooner than I think.
Okay, enough ranting for now.

Bye! (:

1 comment:

J. said...

i miss you too <3