Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Great is the Lord God Almighty,
















I passed my driving test yesterday at 12.45 PM, all glory be to God.
It took me seventy-seven days to get there, not to mention all the sweat and tears I had to endure.
No blood, but definitely truckloads of sweat and tears.
Anyone who has ever learned to drive would know that driving takes a lot of strength, courage, patience, and dependency on God.
Driving makes one darker on their right side of the body and more often than not sweat like super crazy.
But the experience was worthwhile.
I've been blessed with an awesome driving instructor and have met a couple of people along the way.
Its good, it's real good.
I'm thankful for the opportunity to learn to drive.
Yeah.
Was fun.
So thank You Lord!
For everything.

No comments: