Sunday, August 1, 2010

You know I know how, to make you stop and stare as I zone out,


Denny once told Izzie, with tears in his eyes, he told her that he's gonna be alright, that
she didn't have to worry about him.

Izzie then asked him, "What about me? What about me when you go into the light?"

Denny weakly called her name.

Izzie continued sobbing as she tells Denny that she doesn't get it.
He'd be okay, he'd be fine, but what about Izzie?

She pleaded with him not to do things for himself, but for her.

She pleaded desperately for the man she loved to go through with the heart transplant.
"Please? Please, Denny! Please do this for me! Because if you die--Oh, God! You have to do
this! You have to do this for me, or I'll never be able to forgive you!", Izzie screamed out
of desperation, the tears still flowing.

Denny asked Izzie gently, "For dying?"

Izzie screamed out, "No! For making me love you! Please? Please, do this--"

Denny beckoned for her to come closer.

Izzie, still sobbing hysterically, repeated, "Please do this for me? Okay? Please? Okay? I can't
do this if you don't--Please! Do this for me! Please?!"

Denny finally complied to his loved one's wishes, "Okay. Okay, I'll do it".



Such was his love for her.
I simply loved that conversation of desperation that revolved around love and the anguish that comes with it.

Forgive me, I've just been reading PS I Love You, and am feeling kinda lovey dovey and emotional, all that stuff.
But then again, i'm always like that aren't i? (:


Looking forward for the week ahead of me,
can't wait for the day we'll meet again.

Miss you lot, ;D















Cheerios,
;D

No comments: