Saturday, August 28, 2010

Take me deeper, deeper than I've ever been before,
















This year.
Has been a good year.
I've had the opportunity of serving in a CF that i've come to love so deeply for the past two years.
Back when I was still new in my faith,
I was afraid of praying out loud,
afraid of saying "Amen" to what I thought and felt deep in my heart was right,
afraid of stepping out and stepping up,
afraid of leading worship,
afraid of leading discussion,
afraid of making new friends and new relationships,
afraid of what others would think of me if I stood up for He whom I believe in,
just so very afraid.

















Jesus Christ, He set me free from all this fear,
giving me opportunities upon opportunities to serve and reach out to others,
to step out of my comfort zone and to give Him my best and my all because He first gave me His.
I was given reassurance to do many great things for Him, I pray not by my standards but by His.
And I realized it's all because of that simple prayer and cry that I called out at fourteen.
I wanted more.
I wanted so much more.
I still do.
And I always will.
Throughout this year, I've discovered my one true Love more than I've ever had.
I've grown and I've felt Him more than ever before.
Through this CF, I've grown so much and I wish to extend my thanks to each and everyone (some of which I might have forgotten. forgive me)















Dear Shu Run, Pam, Jia Ying, Jay Yang, Charis, Amy, Ming Wei, Xi Wei, Ariel, Meng Chern, Li Wen, Chloe, Ben,
thank you so much for everything.
Even if it was just a little nudge of encouragement or even giving me much more than I deserve.
Just. Thank you.
I love all of you guys with all my heart.
You know that.

















And to the new friends that I've made from SJ.
Wow.
Thank you can't even seem to express me right now.
Well. What I'm trying to say is,
I'm definitely gonna miss these bunch of people I've come to meet and know and love.
















You miss them so much. Because you first loved them that much.
I realize this.
And i do love.
I do love so much.
All of you.
And most definitely, You.















I love You, Pa.
Thank You for everything that You've so generously poured unto me.
With love, I give You my all, my life, my everything.
Take me and use me to do more great mighty things for Your namesake; for Your kingdom.
I'm ready,
and I'm willing.

Sincerely, Your daughter whom You love dearly, and whom loves You very. Very much.

















I just wanna love You more and more,

No comments: