Friday, August 27, 2010

No longer I but Christ in me,


Hand down in another twentytwohoursandfourtyfiveminutes.

You gonna be there, not?

Where: SS15's The Hub. (Its the same row as Subway, and is above a store called Revo Store)
When: 9 am till 12 pm! :D
What am i gonna wear? : Casual wear!

I remember saying a prayer when I was fourteen.
I remember asking the Lord to really bless me, and telling Him I was ready to step up and do greater things for Him,

thus I'm thankful for opportunities upon opportunities that He has given to me.

Though some I have not fully used to God's advantage, I'm still thankful for each one of them.
Tomorrow would be a nostalgic one,
I'm pretty sure of that.

And yet, I know.

Everything was worth the while.





















Hey, you know?
My name Anna means 'grace'.
And I realized this.

For your name is called grace, and you were saved by Grace.
















Off to Pyramid to shop for my purple pair of strappy sandals with a pretty little flower on it,


Cause' it's Your truth that sets me free,


No comments: