Saturday, January 29, 2011

When a heart breaks no it don't break even,

Hi!

American Idol fever has hit Malaysia yet again with an all-new season.
I've always loved American Idol and eversince Season 5, I've never missed a season.
Personally, Steven Tyler is starting to grow on me.
He's one talented fella, that's for sure!
He's crazy, funny and random, and recently, he's been super sweet too!
When he hugged and told Chris Medina's fiance that Chris sings good 'cause he sings it for her, I could've melted!


















Wow.
All the best, Chris Medina!
You're a really nice guy for everything you've done for Juliana.
God bless the both of you and hopefully one day in the near future, Juliana will be just the way you've remembered her before the accident in October 2nd, 2009.


P.S.: Thanks Chiara for commenting on the previous post! It really means a lot to me as I'm a really big fan of you and your blog. Take care! (:

God bless! (:

No comments: