Friday, January 14, 2011

Even if my world falls I will say above all I live for Your glory,

Hi!

This week, I started college at INTI.
I'm currently doing my Diploma in Mass Communication.
One word to summarize this week would be: tiring.
It hasn't properly sunk in yet but yes, I'm a college student now. (:
Wow.
















During the final weeks of CF last year when it was closing in towards SPM, our beloved overseer, Darren shared his college experience.
He said that it would be different.
And yes, I've realized now that it is going to be very different from how I've always known school to be.
I know its only the first week and all that, but I also know that God placed me in this college, in this classroom with these bunch of people for a very great reason.


















I don't want to fall out of love with Christ, but instead fall head over heels in love with Him all over again.
I don't want to let college and its experience change who I am and who I want to be for God.

















Yesterday, a verse that I read in the Bible really struck me:

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always,
pray without ceasing,
in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
















I pray that that verse struck a chord somewhere within you as well.


See ya, and God bless! (:

1 comment:

Chiara said...

Anna, your posts are so inspirational :] I wish you the best with your time at your university :D I'm sure you'll be a shining light wherever you go ^^

Thank you for asking about me :] I came back and did a post juuuusttt for you <3