Friday, June 18, 2010

Jesus, you are the savior of my soul, hey hey hey hey hey hey!


REVAMPed.

Had camp Revamp at FBC for 3 days 3 nights from the 15th to the 17th of June and I can tell you that I experienced

* New friendships
* Lots of crazily delicious food
* Fun like never before

and last thus the most,
* Jesus' love for me


REVAMP was seriously awesome pawsome!
The pics will explain. ;D


Meet Philia, my groupie! ;D































































We did loads of stuff at camp, washing toilets was one of them.






















Us U4 ppl (:


















My roommates for 3 days 2 nights. Awesome ppl.
















Us retards but I love them anyways. ;D















































































































The official camp pics (:
































I was revamped, the question is: WERE YOU?























Cheerios,
;D

* None of the pics above belong to me, all are taken from FB so kudos and TQ to the awesome photographers! ;DD

No comments: