Sunday, June 20, 2010

It is written, Christ is risen. Jesus You are Lord of all;


Camp was awesome
.
The best 3 days 2 nights of my life I've had in a while.

The best part was I went there, without expecting anything and came back with an experience beyond what I could've imagined.

I was even surprised myself that I could go (my mom would yada yada lecture me and ect.) but thank God that I went.

It was something I believe we all needed, to be revamped and renewed and just restored so we could go back to our schools and not only make a change but be the change.

Wowzers, those are big words and they'll only remain as that: words, if we don't take a stand for our Lord and Saviour.
I'm on a mission.
I don't know how, where or even what but come Monday, I'm on a mission.

Because i'm on God's mission.


















You are stronger,
You are stronger,

Sin is broken,

You have saved me.

No comments: