Friday, April 9, 2010

Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, would turn out so lovely,


I missed the first train, stood out in the rain, all day
Little did I know
When I caught the next train, there you were to sweep me away
Guess thats what I've waited for.

Bruno Mars, you're awesome ;D





















Watched the first ever live basketball match, in a looong time today and was so psyched!
It was SMK USJ 4 against a school from Puchong i think.
We lost but the effort was there.
It was epic.
It felt so good to be supporting our school team, and the Fourian spirit was definitely there.
So nostalgic.
Loved it, all of it.
Shopping tomorrow, can't can't can't wait!


Oh, oh!
See below ;D


J.D.: Your tumour grew SO big, it became a three-mour.
Such classic John Dorian.




Cheerios,
;D

No comments: