Saturday, April 10, 2010

All that i'm after is a life full of laughter,


Meet Sam.

Sam has hairy legs.




















But whoa, look at that!
Sexy, sexy!















































































Sam Worthington was the lead in Clash of the Titans, which I watched today in Mid Valley courtesy of my mom's company.
It was two hours of brutality.
If there wasn't a Sam in the movie I would've died along with all the villains in the first ten minutes.
;D

Today, I realized how good it feels to be walking around in a shopping mall.
Okay, maybe I realized that ten years ago, but nevermind that.
I finally realized that I love shopping.
Window shopping, anything as long as I get to be in a shopping mall.
The sights, the smell.
Ah.


Kay, off for dinner now.
Sandwich and banana, here I come!



Cheerios,
;D

No comments: