Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's Been So Long..... That I Haven't Seen Your Face. (:

Gosh, its been long hasn't it? (:
Pams, Shu Run and JY came over yday and we had mindless chatter. Loads of it.
And then checking out other ppl's FB profiles. *so lifeless right? :D
We even came across someone's wedding pics. SO SWEEEET!
i love wedding pics where everyone's laughing and u can tell that he really loves her and she really loves him.
Aww, just so sweet lah.

Oh ya, JY, Pams and SR, they camwhored with my phone and they left their pics in my HP so i decided to upload them. Hehe.
Sry for poor visual quality, my phone's VGA.



















Btw, i really like this pic, very artistic!














so i used it as my header! :D

Speaking of violins, Antonio's, [my violin] been the only thing I've been playing (the ONLY productive thing i've been doing all holiday) So far i can scrape through a few songs
*need LOADS more practice though.

But it gives me some sense of accomplishment and I love Antonio to pieces. (:

Went to Cass' place last err.. Thurs?
Was it last Thurs?
Anyways. We watched Kyle XY.
Awesome show.
There was a scene:

Kyle: Yo! Get me some juice down here!
What's up? You people taken stupid pills?
Juice me!

ROFL, man/
:D




No comments: