Friday, March 19, 2010

What have you done to me to make me feel proud?


Do you watch The Biggest Loser?

Well, I do.















And I always find myself rooting for Bob's Blues, every single season.
Maybe cuz I likey Bob Harper.
But Bob will never ever ever like me.
So sad.
No, its not because I have low self esteem.
No. You know why?
It's because Bob's gay.
Yeah, now you knowwww.
He's hot anyways, lah so... ;D
























































Say hi to Dan Evans.
He kinda sings out of tune a bit (yes, he actually played his guitar and sang a song on the show!)
But then, don't judge a book by its cover.
I mean..
Look at him now!





















Dan's album wei.
Chunted.






















Mark, one of my other favourites.














































Here's some more pictures to inspire.
















Curtis and Mallory.



















Roger and Trent.
Lookey, Roger's so sexy now.
I can't believe I'm saying that.

















Jay and Mark.
Look at the way Mark's standing now.
Whoooshey, confidence wei!
Haha, kinda reminds me of one of Pam's many poses.


















Dan and Jackie.


















Brittany and Bernie.
Bernie's like, "Pick me, pick me!" on the BEFORE pic.

Okay, enough blogging.
Now time to pig out!
So ironic but I do that all the time while watching The Biggest Loser.



Cheerios,

No comments: