Monday, September 14, 2009

I see the sparkle of a million flashlights. A wonderwall of stars.

Whoa, we're almost halfway through the ninth month of 2009 already.
That's fast.
So much has happened and will happen.
Makes me want to, as Shu Run would say, "Dig a hole" and hide in it.
;(
I feel so restless, knowing that there's only four months left for 2009, what can I do?
I know that by the grace of God, we can all go out and do something amazing not for our glory but His.
I pray for that wisdom, I pray for that courage.
I know for one thing that we are placed in this time ,in this place for a reason.
I really really just want a change.
Not just for me but for this nation too.
I think its time I pick my lazy bum off the chair and actually do it.
Its now or never.

Not for our glory, but His.

No comments: