Saturday, March 21, 2009

I know you haven't made your mind up yet, But I would never do you wrong.

My mom's still pondering whether i should learn the violin.
You see, as a child i've grown up being the undesicive one.
(My sisters both got the decisive gene, if there ever is one)
Okay let's see, i've learnt painting, swimming, playing the piano, playing the guitar (and the list goes on. i can't think right now)
But the point is, have any of those grown into full-blown undiscovered talents?
Have any of those even became a part of me?
Sadly, no.
*Hence the title.
But i really want this now.
I don't think my mom can see that.
It's like that boy who cried wolf.
Too many times a lie and no one believes you anymore.
Except for me, it's not a lie. It's an undesicive-thingy thing.
So.. yeah.
Pray for me, kay? (:
Oh, and of course the title also relates to the fact that... KRIS ALLEN sung it last Wed on AI.
Heee, :D

Sé que no han hecho aún su mente hasta
Pero yo nunca haría usted equivocado .

I even got the Spanish version.
See! :D
Okay, I know it seems like I'm incredibly free.
I think i've gone online three times today already.
I read the Chem book for 20 minutes though.
Does that help balance it out?
Err.. I think not, right?
And Chemistry exam's like next Monday.
I thought, "Oh no, i'm gonna DIE!"
But then again, so will everyone right?
Right?
EVERYONE will teman me right? ;D
Oh yeah and before I forget.
I know this is a bit 'long-dued'/ over-dued (whatever the word is).
But i watched...







:D
VERYVERYNICE!
And, Tarquin's really really hot!
That should be reason enough to watch it. So watch it!
Another thing you should watch, :D

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/ford_music_videos/

Found this at americanidol.com

HiFi2020-MARK: "Kris looks like such a model when he did the last Ford commercial.
What do you all think."

I think, yeah! ;DD






THROW!











HIDE, HIDE! ;D










DUNK.








ATTACK!



They had a waterballoon fight.
Looks so fun.
We should have one of those, again. I miss them!
And Matt Giraud, his performance last Wed, so so nice!
Okay lah, enough blogging and drooling for now.
Gotta get back to reading that freakingthickChemistrytextbook.
(They should make AmericanIdol textbooks. Elliott Yamin, Chris Daughtry, David Archuleta, D Cook. :D Or OneTreeHill textbooks. Oooh, textbooks on everything Lucas. Waaah. Nice. And Jamie, too! Nathan. :D)

For more on Matt Giraud and Kris Allen, please visit americanidol.com


Fuyoh, i feel like such an "advertiser"! :D

No comments: