Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It Just Keeps Getting Better

for starters, we went to Subang Parade to celebrate Jia Ying's belated 15th.
camera upstairs so pix another day lah.
and da nxt thing dat got better was... i'm employed, :D
yesh, my 1st job!
actually 2nd.
i worked wif my mom b4, if tht counts.
its at
Ms. Read.
and the final thing tht got better and better and better *as of now
is... i got a new phone!
the last one was..









and the new one is..










i got it at central market *they had a phone fair.
it costs $599 originally.
the guy who sold it said he could sell for $499.
and i traded in my old phone so i got another $100 off.
so its just $399.
=D
i thought i had to pay it off myself (my mom paid it for me when i bought it and asked me to pay her back after i get my salary)
and then the nxt morning she said, its okay lah i give the phone to you as a present.
dun hav to pay back.
so you see my point when i say it just keeps getting better, :)

No comments: